Our Sydney location is in the heart of the central business district, with Sydney Harbour, Opera House and Royal Botanic Gardens on its doorstep. The first study period for HTMi Sydney will be in March 2019.
- A creative and professional teaching environment, bathed in the grandeur of a luxury hotel
- Located in the heart of the CBD
- Proximity to over 170 hotels (including 31 rated 5-star) within a 5km radius for ample job opportunities
- Convenient access via rail, light rail, ferry and bus
- Access to a state-of-the-art learning hub
- Close to prominent Sydney landmarks and tourist hubs
Living in Sydney
Sydney is the capital of New South Wales and the largest city in Australia. It is surrounded by the picturesque and world famous harbour and its beauty extends through to the suburbs. Sydney is the oldest, largest and most cosmopolitan city in Australia and is recognised around the world for its architectural icons such as the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Sydneysiders are treated to culinary delights, harbour-side dining, trendy inner-city cafes and a never ending variety of multicultural foods.
EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
Complete with a rich cultural calendar, Sydneysiders enjoy a cosmopolitan outdoor lifestyle with sport, swimming and surfing common pursuits.
WHAT’S THE CLIMATE LIKE?
Sydney enjoys a mild subtropical climate where sunshine is a regular meteorological fixture.
WHAT’S THE COST OF LIVING IN SYDNEY?
Sydney living costs are slightly above the national average but the standard of living is high.
There are numerous living arrangements suitable for students of HTMi Australia.
GETTING AROUND SYDNEY
Sydney is serviced by trains, buses, ferries and light rail in addition to taxis and rideshare services. Cycling is common and Sydney is seen as a very walkable city.