2019 HTMi AUSTRALIA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Hotel and Tourism Management Institute Australia (HTMi Australia) will launch its marquee 2019 Scholarship Program to the students commencing the HTMi Diploma in International Hotel and Tourism Management.
HTMi Australia will award scholarships to high potential students who demonstrate a passion and willingness to succeed in the tourism and hospitality industry.
The 2019 HTMi Australia Scholarship Program will provide successful applicants with a unique opportunity to commence their studies with one of the top 5 Swiss Hotel Schools ranked 14 in the 2018 World QS Top University rankings* in the area of Hospitality and Leisure Management.
The 2019 HTMi Australia Scholarship Program is available for students commencing in study period 1 2019.
- Scholarship recipients must be new HTMi Australia commencing students
- Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents
- Recipients must be 17 years of age or older and need to have completed year 11 or have relevant industry work experience
Note: Successful applicants will be requested to assist with additional duties during their time as a student. These responsibilities will include undertaking additional student ambassadorial duties and being available for promotional opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
HTMi Australia’s application process involves three main stages:
- Written application stating in 500 words why you believe you are a suitable candidate for the 2019 HTMi Scholarship Program;
- Applications are open for study period 1 2019 enrolments;
- Interview with HTMi Australia Scholarship panel;
- Announcement of winners.
To apply for a scholarship, please send your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org